After reading the Ten Commandments of Costco, I decided it was time to do something I've been thinking about for a long time.
Therefore, I present The Ten Commandments of Riding the Bus.
1. Thou shalt have thy fare ready before thou boardest the bus.
2. Thou shalt sit if there be an unoccupied seat.
3. Thou shalt keep the volume of thy music playing device low if thou choose to listen to music during thy journey.
4. Thou shalt not listen to music or watch videos if thou hast not headphones.
5. Thou shalt keep the volume of thy voice low if thou engage in private conversation.
6. Thou shalt not place thy personal possessions upon an unoccupied seat, nor shalt thou prevent other passengers from accessing unoccupied seats.
7. Thou shalt not block the aisle or exits.
8. Thou shalt not take thy rest aboard the bus, neither shalt thou eat thy meals or complete thy homework, nor shalt thou apply thy cosmetics or open thy laptop whilst thou ridest the bus.
9. Thou shalt not open a window.
10. Thou shalt seek out the schedule and route for thy journey before thou leavest thy house.